Summer is officially here, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you need to go outside to enjoy summertime festivities. The 14 Days of Summer event kicks off tomorrow, June 25 in Fortnite, introducing new game modes, challenges, and rewards for players to enjoy each day.
According to Epic Games, the 14 Days of Summer event in Fortnite will feature new unvaulted weapons, new limited-time modes, daily challenges, and rewards, all of which are rotated daily. Players will want to make sure to log in and check out the festivities in Battle Royale every day for the next two weeks to ensure they don’t miss out.
Fortnite 14 Days of Summer is kicking off tomorrow!
✔️One unvaulted weapon a day
✔️New LTM everyday
✔️New Challenge Rewards unlocked daily
✔️New Item in the shop every day
Find out more info: https://t.co/lsIsWDFAeb pic.twitter.com/JOnXOlTDGG
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) June 24, 2019
14 Days of Summer LTMs
If you’re curious, here’s all of the limited-time modes Epic has in store for 14 Days of Summer, in no particular order:
- Heavy Metal Squads – “Heavy” weapon variants only.
- Storm Chasers: Surfin’ (Squads) – Deploy into a vehicle and try to stay afloat.
- Splashdown Squads – Eliminate opponents with Water Balloons.
- Power Up Solos – Consume as many shields as possible.
- Leave None Behind Duos – Slurp effect remains active while no teammates are downed.
- Use With Care Duos – Limited resources.
- Headshots Duos – Only headshots deal damage.
- Tank Battle Squads – Increased health and shields at start.
- Builders Paradise Squads – Increased resource gathering rates and structure health.
- Arsenal (Solos) – Start with the best weapons in the game. Weapons get worse with each elimination.
- Rumble Squads – Like Team Rumble, but with smaller teams.
- Loadout Swap Squads – Players periodically get a new loadout based on a timer.
- Strategic Structures Squads – Metal and stone structures buffed and resource farming increased.
Battle Royale isn’t the only mode enjoying some fun in the sun. Creative mode will host a new featured island each day during the event, while Save the World will feature daily summer-themed Homebase quests. Completing each quest will grant players Summer Tickets for the item shop. Also, a new explosive weapon is up for grabs for those who complete all 14 summer event quests in Save the World.
There’s still some time left to catch up on weekly challenges for Season 9 as well, so be sure to check out our other Fortnite guides for tips to help you stay on track.