This week's Push to Talk focuses on Randy Pitchford fighting Game Informer, Epic Games stealing Rocket League (sort of), and the Valve Index VR HMD.
On this week’s Push to Talk, titled The One About One In and One Out, Jan, Joe, and Bill discuss the week’s hottest gaming stories, including Randy Pitchford getting into a Twitter war with someone from Game Informer, the announcement of the Valve Index VR HMD, and Epic Games acquiring the studio behind one of Joe’s (secret) favorite games, Rocket League. We also get into how Jan might clear an entire room in his house for his crazy VR obsession, and how Bill uses Jan as a sort of technological beta test. It’s a good one, folks.
Links to news stories:
- Valve Index VR HMD (Ars Technica, Upload VR)
- Borderlands 3 Microtransactions (Screen Rant, PC Gamer)
- Epic acquires Rocket League studio (Ars Technica)
- Nintendo removes games from Switch Shop (Kotaku)
- Sonic the Hedgehog movie (Kotaku)
- The History of the Future by Blake J. Harris (Audible)