A new hotfix arrived for Warframe today, making this the second hotfix since the surprise addition of Wukong Prime to the game this weekend. These patch notes are long, and contain welcome fixes for Clans. Update 25 introduced issues that affected Clan XP, and this update is designed to resolve those problems. There are also some changes to Survival missions, some UI changes/improvements, and all the usual fixes and adjustments you have come to expect from a Warframe update by now. Check out the full 25.3.2 hotfix patch notes below.
Wukong Prime: Hotfix Patch Notes 25.3.2
- Added a new Plains Assassinate Bounty Bonus Objective of ‘Draw out the target within one minute for bonus’. More bonuses to come after further testing.
Clan XP Changes:
If you’re not an active participant in the Clan / Dojo system, a lot of this will go over your head. But if you’ve noticed a discrepancy in your Clan’s Dojo XP since the release of Update 25, we have found the issue and have a full breakdown here.
Upon researching the Update 25 Clan weapons, some Clans / Dojos had a loss of Clan XP. On the surface this seems like a pretty straight forward problem, but it has turned out to be a bit more complicated. Your “Clan Profile’ page showed research and Pigment XP gains, but there was a whole bunch of invisible XP messing with values especially if you deleted a decoration or room, and finished weapon research (namely, from Operation Trophies)!
- All trophies are now exempt from Clan XP and will not reward it.
- The Trading Post and Treasury will supply their intended XP.
As we release eligible content, you can re-rank your Clan over time. We have record keeping of your rank, so you won’t re-trigger the rank up rewards.
We have a list of rooms and objects that grant you XP, but only if they exist within the Dojo (i.e cannot be built then destroyed). This now works properly + and we are working to highlight this fact more (as we work to expose in UI):
- Trading Post: 10000 XP
- Treasury: 10000 XP
- Obstacle Course: 15000 XP
- (NEW) Obstacle Course Architect: 15000 XP
- Dueling Room: 15000 XP
- Oracle: 10000 XP
- Energy Lab: 10000 XP
- Chem Lab: 10000 XP
- Bio Lab: 10000 XP
- Orokin Lab: 10000 XP
- Tenno Lab: 10000 XP
- Temple of Honor: 15000 XP
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Right clicking on Nightwave rewards will now display its preview diorama.
- Fixed inability to mark Mods dropped from containers in the Void for the “Mark a Resource or Mod” Nightwave Act.
- Fixed the Glaive Prime Blueprint help text saying it’s obtainable from Nightwave Cred Offerings.
Wukong Changes & Fixes:
- Wukong’s Celestial Twin no longer utilizes Quick Thinking to fix the Twin living indefinitely.
- Fixed ability to replicate Wukong’s Celestial Twin multiple times by abusing Emotes.
- Fixed Wukong’s Cloudwalk and Defy abilities turning off sprint toggle when used.
- Fixed Wukong’s Immortality Passive triggering while in Archwing in Vallis / Plains which results in getting stuck in Archwing instead of being knocked out.
- Further fixes to floating Armor on Wukong / Wukong Prime.
Survival Spawn Change:
- Historically the number of concurrent enemies in Survival was related to where the mission was in the Star Chart; early missions tended to have less enemies and later missions tended to have more and this number did not change even when you stayed in a mission longer to face higher-level enemies. As an experiment we have changed the scaling mechanic so that staying in a low-level mission longer will also increase the enemy count as it increases the enemy level until it hits the same cap it would have for high-level missions.
Sabotage Changes & Fixes:
These Changes & Fixes relate directly to if the Reactor Sabotage ‘magnetic’ situation is triggered:
- Increased visibility of the panic button placed at the Reactor console.
- Reduced hack time for enemies at the Reactor panic button to 1.5 seconds.
- Increased ‘Defend’ time to 60 seconds from 40 seconds.
- Fixed no enemies spawning to trigger lockdown at the Reactor console.
- Fixed enemies unable to reach the Reactor console.
Zanuka Harvest Changes & Fixes:
- Added objective text in the UI for maximum clarity for ‘what the hek is going on’.
- Removed parkour tiles to reduce the chance newer players will get stuck here.
- Possible fix for Zanuka spawning in secret rooms and teleporting players there
- Objective UI markers now flash red to match red X attack markers.
- Corrupted Vor is now marked with a red X marker if killing him is required to progress past the ‘kill enemies’ stage in Interception.
- Changed Spy panic buttons in the entrance hallways of Spy Vaults to stop enemies using them and setting off the alarm when outside the vault in Gas City, Grineer Fortress, and Sealab tilesets.
- Kuva Cell pickups now take priority over Life Support Tower activation actions to alleviate accidental Life Support activation in Kuva Survival.
- Increased brightness of the grey ABC markers in Lua Spy missions.
- Improved an extraction area in the Gas City tileset to be a little more generous.
- Changed the Venus Assassinate area marker so it matches the UI objective.
- Removed ability to spawn Arlo Devoted Healers in the Simulacrum.
- Removed Wisp footstep sounds when wall running.
- Removed outstanding old Corpus Lockers and replaced them with the new Locker meshes.
- Improvements to the Gear Spiral controller sensitivity.
- Made Teleport Pits willing to send loot to a nearby spot as a last resort instead of letting it fall out of the world.
- Made hundreds of micro-optimizations to numerous game and UI scripts.
- Made some micro-optimizations to screenshots taken with F6 (particularly for 4K displays).
- Optimized game startup time slightly.
- Fixed inability to complete the Sands of Inaros quest due to Denial Bursas not spawning.
- Fixed progression stopper during the ‘Kill the 5 Mimics’ stage of the 4th mission of The Sacrifice.
- Fixed progression stopper in the Orokin Derelict Mobile Defense tileset due to missing context action on the Defense console.
- Fixed the Ropalolyst fight breaking if the player flies it into the underside of the center platform. You will now be forcibly dismounted off the bucking bronco.
- Fixed Growing Power buff not removing itself properly when casting Limbo’s Cataclysm, resulting in an indefinite stacking of Strength.
- Fixed enemies not spawning after a Host Migration in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset.
- Fixed Life Support Towers not spawning after a Host migration in Sortie Survival missions.
- Fixed a Host migration causing Garuda’s Talons to lose their Stance upgrade, and instead use the default attacks if it’s the only Melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed the first mission of Saya’s Vigil not failing properly if the player leaves the final objective area.
- Fixed seeing “Failed Bounty” when reaching extraction too soon during the final mission of Saya’s Vigil.
- Fixed a performance regression that was impacting certain types of cloth; performance in open world areas, towns and relays may be improved.
- Fixed becoming one with Saya when speaking with her in Cetus.
- Fixed Grineer Capture Targets have a Shield that does not regenerate instead of Armor.
- Fixed Sentient Troopers not spawning in Lua Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Sentients spawning in the wrong location during Octavia’s Anthem.
- Fixed ability to use Emotes while casting Revenant’s Danse Macabre to prevent your Abilities getting stuck.
- Fixed an incorrect cinematic during a phase of The War Within quest.
- Fixed wrong Relic Rarity text when hovering over the Rarity bar on the Reward selection screen after playing a public Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed Wisp’s Wil-O-Wisp ability setting off laser beam alarms in the Gas City Spy Vaults.
- Fixed missing portal FX for Clients in the Lua Rescue tileset.
- Fixed players turning invisible when standing in certain locations in the Grineer Settlement tileset and Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed hacked Plains Drones becoming non-responsive after being pushed by an Arson Eximus.
- Fixed invisible marker on the Vallis Defense Drone after the encounter starts.
- Fixed Cryopod alignment in the Gas City Defense tileset.
- Fixed numerous level holes in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed level holes in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset
- Fixed Void Crate waypoint sunken into the ground leading to unpickable goodies,
- Fixed unwallrunnable walls in the Void tileset.
- Fixed overly shiny floors in the Grineer Ship tileset.
- Fixed ability to escape the level in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed the Tang Prime Fur Pattern accent color not resetting to default.
- Fixed Arlo Devoted Healers showing up in Mastery Rank tests and minigames (Happy Zephyr).
- Fixed missing Stubba reload sound when using the Nusku Pistol Skin.
- Fixed incorrect quest requirement for the Silver Grove when reading it in Russian.
- Fixed some script abuse when Inaros’ Desiccation continued to tick after Inaros was killed.
- Fixed enemies armed with the Tetra rifle having an ugly reload animation.
- Fixed having a broken UI after ‘Replay Mission’ is selected when the daily reset happens while the player is in a mission.
- Fixed Assassinate intro boss name not being visible for Clients.
- Fixed a script error when looking at The New Strange quest diorama.
- Fixed an issue with The New Strange where it wouldn’t count Arid Lancers correctly
- Fixed Captura not using the correct camera rotations when switching between cameras.
- Fixed Chroma’s Passive / Spectral Scream descriptions not stating that the Elemental effects are now dictated by the emissives colours, not the energy colours as given in the Ability / Mod descriptions.
Feel free to browse our other Warframe coverage to stay up to date on the latest Warframe news, including the opening of the Prime Vault.