We at Guide Stash love our quirky simulation games, which is why today is a good day. Today, publisher Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Urban Games announced that Transport Fever 2 would arrive on Steam this December, and they brought a 17-minute gameplay video to get players in the mood.
Transport Fever 2 will arrive on Steam on December 11, 2019, and the game will cover more than 170 years of real-world technology. The point is to build a transport company capable of moving people and cargo within towns and cities and across the globe. This can be accomplished via land, sea, or air.
- Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to today across three unique story campaigns featuring voiceovers and cutscenes.
- Use over 200 realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America, and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft, and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
- Track and manage your booming empire’s rise with intuitive construction tools and dynamic economy, transportation, and city simulation systems.
- Let your creativity run wild through giant sandbox maps in free play mode.
- Choose from a diverse array of natural ecosystems, all rendered in exquisite detail.
- Create and share your own worlds, missions, landscapes, vehicles and more with the in-game map editor and extensive modding tools via Steam Workshop.
We highly suggest you check out the gameplay trailer embedded above. There’s a surprising amount of details shown, and the game most certainly has that city-builder vibe, although this concept is a bit more specific than total city management.
Transport Fever 2 will be here before you know it, so head over to the Transport Fever 2 website to read more about what to expect and, if you’re inclined to do so, pre-order Transport Fever 2 on Steam. We hope to provide a full review once it’s out, so stay locked on Guide Stash for your Transport Fever 2 needs.