Conglomerate 451 has hit Steam Early Access and now players can dive into the cyberpunk dungeon-crawling world.
Conglomerate 451 is set in a city overrun with corrupt corporations. As the player, you’re tasked with assembling a squad of clone agents to restore order to sector 451. Alternate your agent’s DNA, equip ability-granting neural implants, or install powerful cyber limbs.
The difficulty of the title comes with the death mechanics. Agents lost in battle will lose all previous progress and start again as a fresh clone. Any wounds a clone sustains in battle isn’t short term either. These injuries could evolve into permanent disadvantages, so playing smart is key.
Altering your clones in Conglomerate 451 is only one of the many features found in this cyberpunk world.
- Classic dungeon crawling – Face your enemies in a cyberpunk take on classic, turn-based dungeon crawling gameplay by choosing the best strategy, taking advantage of weak points, and making the most out of your agents’ skills.
- Manage your resources – Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlock new features, powers, and options for progression.
- More than just body mods – In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent’s skills and utility.
- Pain and Trauma system – Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions.
- Procedural cyber dungeons – Experience dungeon crawling mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
- If you die in the game – Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever.
- Hack the world – Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
Conglomerate 451 is available on Steam Early Access starting today, with a special 10% discount for a limited time. Though no solid release date has been announced, it is schedule for sometime this year.