Conan Exiles is getting some brand new content in its most recent update. More deadly foes are waiting to challenge you in Conan Exiles update 36.
Conan Exiles Update 36
Funcom is gearing up to challenge players of Conan Exiles with update 36. This all begins with a brand new dungeon called Warmaker’s Sanctuary. This is the deadliest dungeon players will encounter.
Warmaker’s Sanctuary is not for the faint of heart as it holds the fiercest enemies players will encounter and shouldn’t be taken lightly. After battling through Klael’s Stronghold, players will come face to face with the Warmaker’s Champion. This champion wields a massive hammer and is ready to pound those who face him.
To make the world of Conan Exiles more lively, Funcom has been busy overhauling various locations with new NPCs, loot, recipes, visuals, and encampments. The locations listed below have received these changes:
- The Mounds of the Dead
- Bin-Yakin’s Seal
- Buccaneer’s Bay
- Executioner’s Entrance
- Hanuman’s Grotto
- Jhil’s Roost
- King’s Niche
- Lockstone Cave
- Scuttler’s Shortcut
- Sinner’s Refuge
- Skittering Cavern
- The Black Galleon
- The Den
- Xalthar’s Refuge
Temperature and Attribute Changes
- Temperature damages were changed from percentage of maximum health to a fixed amount.
- Food and Drinks granting heating and/or chilling buffs now have tags to indicate what sort of buffs they grant.
- Keeping a neutral body temperature (between cold and hot) now grants the Soothing health regeneration buff.
- Temperature buffs no longer stack, but replace each other. Except for Water Cooling, which doesn’t replace, but stacks.
- Temperature debuffs cannot override or be overriden by temperature buffs.
- Drinking water provides a Water Cooling effect instead of Cooling Down.
- Survival now gives a reduction of 1.2% per stat point to number of ticks from negative effects (bleeding, poison, cripple, sunder). Survival also affects debuffs from Heated Argument and Coldsnap and Frigid Bite
- Agility now grants 4 points of armor per stat point instead of 2. Also – the first perk from Agility grants more stamina reduction for sprinting than before.
- Accuracy 40 perk has been reworked. It no longer grants a modifier to a weapons armor penetration. Instead, it grants a flat +30% armor penetration to attacks, greatly increasing its power.
Conan Exiles update 36 is only available for PC players at the moment, but Funcom is working hard to get this free update out for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Conan Exiles is out on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.