Video game studios, publishers, and media have joined forces to create a new online press conference in lieu of E3.
This year’s global coronavirus pandemic has brought most major events to a halt. This includes gaming conventions such as E3. However, this hasn’t stopped various outlets from organizing their own online gaming events. One notable event is the newly announced Guerrilla Collective, a three-day video game showcase featuring gaming news, reveals, and announcements.
The Guerrilla Collective is a brand-new video game showcase that will stream live on Twitch from June 6-8. The event marks an unprecedented collaboration between leading independent game studios, publishers, and gaming media. The three-day event will feature the debut of Guerrilla Collective, as well as presentations for The PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show. The live showcase is also a part of IGNs ‘Summer of Gaming’ and GameSpot’s ‘Play For All’ events.
Guerrilla Collective Online Event
Players can look forward to daily showcases filled with gaming news and announcements during the three-day digital games festival. The first ever Guerrilla Collective live will kick off on June 6 at 10:00 a.m. PT / 1:00 p.m. ET and will be hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller. The PC Gaming Show will follow shortly after at 12 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. ET, with the Future Games Show rounding out the presentation at 2:30 p.m. PT / 5:30 p.m. ET.
A collective of amazing game studios and publishers have come together to create a digital multi-day press conference from June 6th-8th. Teams will share new games, debut trailers while celebrating the gaming culture. More info: https://t.co/Gja0ka2oxN #guerrillacollective pic.twitter.com/yoYDrsJfYC
— Guerrilla Collective (@GuerrillaCollec) May 11, 2020
The Guerrilla Collective is the product of a partnership between Media Indie Exchange (The MIX) and the Kinda Funny Games Showcase. According to today’s announcement, the Guerrilla Collective is intended to be a “truly agnostic, completely player focused initiative to bring gamers and developers together to celebrate games during a difficult time.”
Featured Game Studios
The Guerrilla Collective will feature news, live demos, and announcements from dozens of independent game companies, including (but not limited to) those listed below.
- 11 bit studios (Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (SIMULACRA 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd Entertainment (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (WORLD OF HORROR, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
For more on what to expect from the Guerrilla Collective showcase, visit the official Guerrilla Collective website. We’ll be sure to keep you informed as new information is revealed, so be sure to check back with us for updates.