Anno 1800 has reached our shores, and while we’re all engulfed in managing our citizens to our best ability, there’s more on the horizon. Ubisoft has announced its post-launch plans for Anno 1800, and they include both paid and free content. Read on to find out what’s to come.
The core of Anno 1800’s post-launch content will come from its Season Pass. It includes three significant DLCs that will be released throughout 2019. Players will also receive free content in the form of a co-op mode, community challenges, and statistics building.
“To bring this pivotal historical era to life, Anno 1800 introduces many all-new features to the franchise. Expeditions allow players to send crews of specialists across the globe as they seek fame and fortune, while the new workforce feature makes managing your factories more demanding and realistic than ever. Finally, players will settle South America as they lay claim to the black gold powering this new age of industry, ” reads Ubisoft’s press release.
Anno 1800 Season Pass Content
The Season Pass for Anno 1800 contains the following significant DLCs:
- The Sunken Treasure: Players will be able to expand their empire with a new European “Old World” session and large continental island. They will then join an eccentric inventor and his diving bell on a treasure hunt.
- Botanica: In this DLC, players will have the opportunity to grow their city’s attractiveness to new heights. A modular Botanical Garden will allow them to draw the tourist masses to their floral masterpiece.
- The Passage: Players will have to master all-new production chains and goods as they build an Arctic outpost in the Northwest Passage.
- Cosmetic Content (available today): Season Pass owners will also receive immediately three cosmetic customization items that they can use to customize their game profile for multiplayer: the prisoner portrait, and two exclusive company logos.
The free content available to all players of Anno 1800 includes the following:
- Co-Op Mode: This highly requested community feature will be added to the game in a future update.
- Community Challenges: The Anno Community will receive regular challenges that will require all of them to come together to reach a shared goal. Doing so will unlock new cosmetic customization options like company icons or even skins for all participants.
- Statistics Building: The most experienced players who love to go all in on the min-maxing will enjoy this new feature. Indeed, this statistics building will enable players to get more information about their production chains and their output available.
The Anno 1800 Season Pass is now available on the Ubisoft Store and the Epic Games store for Windows PC.