SCS Software continues to expand its American Truck Simulator landscape with the new DLC of the state of Utah. Today marks the release of the fifth state DLC, expanding American Truck Simulator’s coverage of the Western United States. Truckers can now deliver cargo in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, and Utah.
American Truck Simulator – Utah DLC
This expansions not only opens up Utah but also includes the following new features:
- 3.500 miles of road network
- 10 major cities (Salt Lake City, St. George, Moab)
- New quarries and mines including the largest open excavation Kennecott Copper Mine
- Expanded oil industry (oil mining sites, oil storage sites)
- Improved agriculture production chain (country stores, feed mills)
- Famous landmark sites: Great Salt Lake, Monument Valley, Virgin River Canyon
- Over 260 recognizable natural and man-made landmarks
- 12 well-known truck stops
- New and improved process of landscape creation
- Utah achievements to unlock
Additionally, truckers will receive a free Bee cabin toy. SCS Software is not yet revealing how to get your hands on it, but they will soon. In the meantime, you’re free to explore the new content, and maybe you’ll discover it yourself. Players who have been tempted but have not yet jumped behind the wheel of an American big rig can play American Truck Simulator for free on Steam this weekend.
The Utah DLC is available now on Steam for USD 11.99, € 11.99, £ 8.99.