American Truck Simulator continues to expand across the western United States. The latest DLC lets truckers head north along the Pacific Coast to explore Washington State. The expansion will be released next week on June 11, 2019.
Washington DLC Launch Trailer
Being based in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, my hope is that American Truck Simulator will eventually cross the border. For now, however, Washington State will provide a lovely, much greener experience than some of the previous regions.
Washington map expansion brings the natural beauty of the “Evergreen State” Washington, from its Pacific Coast beaches to snowcapped mountain ranges and bustling cities such as Seattle and Spokane. Washington is covered by large amounts of forestland, alongside many other diverse biomes. It is also home to some of America’s largest industries and businesses, and is the leading producer of many fruits and vegetables.
Along with everything that American Truck Simulator has to offer, the latest expansion introduces the following features:
- 3,800 miles of dense road network
- 16 brand new cities (Vancouver, Longview, Aberdeen, Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, Everett, Port Angeles, Bellingham, Omak, Wenatchee, Yakima, Kennewick, Grand Coulee, Spokane, Colville)
- More than 20 landmark bridges
- Ten original truckstops
- Keystone-Port Townsend Ferry
- Spokane swing bridge
- Grand Coulee Dam
- Washington’s iconic mountains (Mount St. Helens and Mt. Rainier)
- Challenging logging cliff road
- Dynamic speed limits and LED signs
- New unique cargoes: aircraft engines, piggyback trucks, boat…
- Large and realistic ports (Seattle, Tacoma, Everett)
- Many unique junctions
- Distinct company docks: yacht builders, vast farms, and material storages
- New achievements to unlock
American Truck Simulator: Washington will release on June 11, 2019, for USD 11.99 on Steam.