Trainers must prepare the strongest Pokémon team they have to take on this Legendary Pokémon. Tornadus will be a formidable foe for those who are seeking to catch this Legendary. This guide will show the Tornadus raid counters for Pokémon GO.
Tornadus Raid Counters
Tornadus is a Flying-type Legendary Pokémon that was originally discovered in the Unova region. The Cyclone Pokémon can take on two different forms and Trainers will go up against Therian Forme Tornadus.
Keeping in mind that Tornadus is a pure Flying-type Pokémon, Trainers will want to have strong Electric, Ice, or Rock-type Pokémon. Below is a list of Pokémon and moves that are recommended to use against Tornadus.
- Rhyperior: Smack Down and Rock Wrecker or Stone Edge
- Manetric: Charge Beam or Thunder Fang and Thunder or Wild Charge
- Weavile: Ice Shard and Avalanche
- Raikou: Thunder Shock or Volt Switch and Thunder, Thunderbolt or Wild Charge
- Electrive: Thunder Shock and Ice Punch, Thunder, Thunder Punch or Wild Charge
- Aerodactyl: Rock Throw and Ancient Power or Rock Slide
With Tornadus being a Legendary Pokémon, Trainers will want to be in a party of six or more. Trainers will also be able to use more than one of the same Pokémon on their team, so keep that in mind when making your lineup.
After Tornadus has successfully been beaten, Trainers will earn rewards and have a chance to catch this Legendary Pokémon. Lucky Trainers may even have the chance to catch a Shiny Tornadus to add to their ever-growing collection.
Be sure to stay tuned to Guide Stash and the Pokémon GO archives for even more guides and news.