Week 6 of Fortnite Season 8 is upon us, which means there’s a handful of new challenges to complete. One of this week’s free challenges says to visit the five highest elevations on the island. Although this sounds easy enough, you may need a nudge in the right direction. We’ll show you where to go to find Fortnite’s highest peaks to complete this challenge.
Knowing where to go to visit the five highest elevations in Fortnite can be tricky for players who aren’t too familiar with the map. Even if you are, you still might not go to the right locations. We’ll help you take the guesswork out of this challenge by explaining exactly where to go. This challenge is similar to the furthest points challenge from earlier in Season 8, only this time you’ll be visiting the highest parts of the island instead of its furthest reaches.
5 Highest Elevations in Fortnite
Each of the five highest elevations will have a signpost somewhere nearby indicating how high up you are. Upon visiting each location, a notification will pop on the side of your screen to let you know of your challenge progress. Below, we’ve listed the five highest elevations in Fortnite and have circled each location on the map.
- Unsurprisingly, the top of the volcano southwest of Sunny Steps is one of the game’s highest elevations.
- Next, make your way over to the former supervillain lair atop the peak northeast of Snobby Shores on the map’s far west side.
- Further east of the previous location is a mountain with a ring of trees, south of Pleasant Park. Head to the top to visit another one of Fortnite’s highest elevations.
- The last two locations are in the polar region to the southwest. Land on top the whale-shaped submarine east of Frosty Flights to mark off another high point.
- Finally, make your way to the very top of the Ice King castle at Polar Peak to visit the last of Fortnite’s highest elevations.
After you have visited all five of Fortnite’s highest elevations, you can collect your handful of Battle Stars and be on your way. You don’t have to visit every location in a single match. Just make sure to finish the match normally after visiting a location to ensure it counts toward the challenge.
From getting 15 bounces with the Bouncy Ball to finding all giant face locations, we’ve got plenty of other Fortnite guides to help you finish up your remaining challenges. Be sure to check back here each week for more weekly challenge guides for Season 8.