Players who own the Season 8 Battle Pass in Fortnite have a brand new set of challenges to complete for Week 8. One of those challenges requires players to search for Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces under bridges and in caves throughout the map. Finding all the Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces is pretty simple if you know where to go. We’ll help you kick off this challenge in the guide below.
Search for Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces Under Bridges and in Caves
You may already know where to look for Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces if you’re familiar with the Season 8 Fortnite map. You will need to search at least seven Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces to mark off this challenge. We’ve circled several Jigsaw Puzzle Piece locations on the map below.
The Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Fortnite are typically found along the ground beneath bridges and within caves. Here’s a brief overview of where to look for Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Fortnite:
- There are a pair of bridges along the river on the east edge of the snow region that each contain puzzle pieces underneath.
- There is also an underground cave between Frosty Flights and Happy Hamlet. Drop down to find the Jigsaw Puzzle Piece.
- Search the underground area of Shifty Shafts to find another Jigsaw Puzzle Piece.
- You’ll find a Jigsaw Puzzle Piece under the bridge on the southwest side of Tilted Towers.
- In the north, search inside the umbrella-shaped cave southeast of The Block, not far from the Pizza Pit telephone.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces can be found within both the caves to the north and east of Fatal Fields.
- In the desert region, check under the bridge that goes over the river to the south of Paradise Palms.
- There’s one more Jigsaw Puzzle Piece to the northwest of Paradise Palms under the bridge just before the edge of the desert.
If you visit the locations listed above, you should be able to search and collect all the Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Fortnite that you need for this challenge. Check out some of our other Fortnite guides to finish up any other outstanding challenges for Season 8.