Prattling Pate are unique collectible items in Elden Ring that emit a faint voice when used. Prattling Pate can be used to communicate basic words and phrases like “you’re beautiful” or “please help” and can especially come in handy during multiplayer co-op. This guide will explain where to find all eight Prattling Pate locations in Elden Ring so you can boost your in-game verbal communication skills.
Elden Ring Prattling Pate Locations
Most of the Prattling Pate collectibles in Elden Ring are located inside of various catacombs throughout the Lands Between and are typically found upon a corpse. Below is an overview of where to collect each Prattling Pate:
- “Hello” Prattling Pate Location: Stormfront Catacombs in Limgrave. Make your way to the hallway with the flaming pillar. Straight past the pillar is a corpse holding the “Hello” Prattling Pate.
- “Thank You” Prattling Pate Location: Tombsward Catacombs in Weeping Peninsula. Go through the catacomb until you reach the hallway with the first flaming pillar. Before riding the pillar to the top floor, hang a left down the hall and enter the next room, which contains a couple skeleton enemies as well as the “Thank You” Prattling Pate.
- “Please Help” Prattling Pate Location: Impaler’s Catacombs in Weeping Peninsula. Continue through the tomb until you reach the room with the raising floor. Step on the floor, then step off to cause it to lift, then drop down underneath the floor. Continue to the next waterlogged room and search the corpse off to the left to find the “Please Help” Prattling Pate.
- “Wonderful” Prattling Pate Location: Cliffbottom Catacombs in Liurnia. Proceed through the catacomb to find a large staircase and drop down. The “Wonderful” Prattling Pate is found on a corpse on the ground in this dark chamber.
- “Apologies” Prattling Pate Location: Unsightly Catacombs in Mt. Gelmir. Make your way through the catacomb until you reach the lever that opens the boss door. On the floor with the lever, look for a corpse on the far side holding the “Apologies” Prattling Pate.
- “You’re Beautiful” Prattling Pate Location: Hermit Village atop Mt. Gelmir. Once at the Hermit Village, look for a house with a corpse on its doorstep holding the “You’re Beautiful” Prattling Pate. It’s worth noting that this Pate can also be used during the questline for Boc the Seamster. Use it while in front of Boc to trigger additional dialogue.
- “Let’s Get To It” Prattling Pate Location: Sainted Hero’s Grave in Altus Plateau. Continue through the dungeon until you reach the room with the shadow enemy, just beyond the second blade trap. The “Let’s Get To It” Prattling Pate is on a corpse at the front of this enemy chamber.
- “My Beloved” Prattling Pate Location: Miquella’s Haligtree at the Haligtree Canopy Site of Grace. To reach this area, players must first complete Latenna’s questline. Alternatively, players can also obtain both halves of the Haligtree Secret Medallion to reach this location. From the Site of Grace, continue past the trumpeters and drop down onto a branch on the right side. Drop down once more to reach a patch of fungi with a corpse holding the final Prattling Pate, “My Beloved.”
Once you have obtained every Prattling Pate in Elden Ring, you can equip them to your pouch to have them handy when you need them. Be sure to check out our Elden Ring archives for more guides and tips.