Season of Dawn is finally here and Bungie has brought new weapons for guardians to collect. This guide will show you how to get the Buzzard Sidearm in Destiny 2.
The Buzzard Sidearm
A new season means new ritual weapons as your reward for taking on a special quest. Once you’ve loaded into the Tower for Season of Dawn, make your way to Zavala to pick up the Anything That Moves quest.
The requirements for the Anything That Moves quest are as follows:
- Fill the progress bar up to 100% by getting final blows with sidearms in Strikes.
- Get 50 airborne final blows using a sidearm.
- Score points in Strikes to fill the progress bar to 100%.
Obtaining Buzzard requires players to use Sidearms for it to count towards progress. The Sidearm recommended to use is an exotic called the Rat King. Airborne final blows are annoying to get, but the easiest objective to finish. It will take time to finish the other two objectives, but can be done faster in higher difficulty Strikes.
The Buzzard Sidearm can come with these perks:
- Outlaw – Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- Fourth Time’s the Charm – Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine.
- Osmosis – Using your grenade ability changes this weapon’s damage type to match your subclass until you stow it.
- Swashbuckler – This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon.
Osmosis is a brand new perk that will change the damage of the weapon to what class you are using once you use your grenade. Osmosis is an interesting perk and time will tell if it is useful.
The Buzzard will be another great addition to your already stocked arsenal. Check out our Destiny 2 archives for even more guides.