Steelfeather Repeater is an amazing Auto Rifle in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn. You can get this weapon by putting in a little work. If you’re looking for the god roll, however, you have some grind ahead of you. This guide will tell you what the Steelfeather Repeater god roll is in Destiny 2, regardless of whether your game is PvP or PvE.
Steelfeather Repeater God Roll
Auto Rifles are one of my favorite weapons in Destiny 2. Even when it isn’t the best choice, I gravitate towards Auto Rifles for some reason. Since the beginning of Season of Dawn, the Steelfeather Repeater has become my go to option in this regard.
Obtaining the Steelfeather Repeater is simple. Head to the obelisk on the Tangled Shore or the Tower if you have it unlocked. Complete the Timelost weapon quest associated with the Auto Rifle and you’ll be given a random objective to complete. After completing the objective you will be rewarded with a random roll for Steelfeather Repeater.
Getting this Auto Rifle is nice, but you’ll want certain perks on it depending on if you plan to use it in PvP or PvE. Here are the Steelfeather Repeater god roll perks for PvE:
- Hammer-Forged Rifling, Smallebore or Extended Barrell.
- High-Caliber Rounds, Appended Mag, or Armor-Piercing Rounds.
- Feeding Frenzy, Firmly Planted, or Substinence.
- Swashbuckler, Vorpal Weapon, or Multikill Clip.
If you’re more of a PvP player, these perks are recommended:
- Hammer-Forged Rifling, Smallebore, Full Bore, or Polygonal Rifling.
- High-Caliber Round or Ricochet Rounds.
- Feeding Frenzy or Firmly Planted.
- Vorpal Weapon, Swashbuckler, or Elemental Capacitor.
If you don’t get the right roll on the first try, you can always go back to an obelisk to pick up the quest again. Once you have the perks you want and find yourself looking for another god roll. Check out our Patron of Lost Causes god roll and our Destiny 2 archives for even more resources to help you on the Guardian’s path.