Line in the Sand is a Linear Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn. You can get this weapon with relatively little effort. The god roll, however, will take some time to obtain. This guide will tell you what the Line in the Sand god roll is in Destiny 2 for PvP or PvE.
Line in the Sand God Roll
Linear Fusion Rifles have not been given a lot of love from Bungie in Destiny 2. Up until now, the only Linear Fusion Rifle you should have is Sleeper Simulant. However, with the right perks, Line in the Sand is almost as good. Obtaining Line in the Sand is simple. Head to the obelisk on Mars or the Tower if you have it unlocked. Grab the Timelost weapon quest associated with the weapon, and you will be given a random objective to complete. After completing the goal, you will be rewarded with a random roll for Line in the Sand.
Here are the recommended perks you want for PvE:
- Arrowhead Brake, Corkscrew Rifling, or Fluted Barrel
- Enhanced Battery, Ionized Battery, or Liquid Coils
- Rapid Hit or Genesis
- Backup Plan, Firing Line, Clown Cartridge, or Dragonfly
If you spend more time in the Crucible, you will want theses recommended PvP perks:
- Arrowhead Brake, Corkscrew Rifling, Fluted Barrel, Full Bore, Hammer-Forged Rifling, or Smallbore
- Accelerated Coils or Projection Fuse
- Rapid Hit, Rangefinder, or Moving Target
- Backup Plan, Rampage, or Auto-Loading Holster
With your PvE or PvP Line in the Sand god roll in hand, you will be a formidable opponent against any who stand in your way. Take a look at our Destiny 2 archives for even more guides like the Breachlight god roll.