Season of Dawn is finally here and Bungie has brought new weapons for guardians to collect. This guide will show you how to get the Komodo-4FR Linear Fusion Rifle Crucible Ritual weapon in Destiny 2.
Komodo-4FR Linear Fusion Rifle
A new season means new ritual weapons as your reward for taking on a special quest. Once you’ve loaded into the Tower for Season of Dawn, make your way to Lord Shaxx to pick up the Heart of the Dragon quest.
The requirements for the Heart of the Dragon are as follows:
- Get 125 final blows with a Linear Fusion Rifle
- Get 15 precision final blows with a Linear Fusion Rifle
- Reach Heroic Glory Rank
Obtaining the Komodo-4FR requires players to use a Linear Fusion Rifle for it to count towards progress. The Linear Fusion Rifle recommended to use is an exotic called the Arbalest, which will fit into your kinetic slot. Precision final blows might be the hardest requirement for the Komodo-4FR to get as Linear Fusion Rifles take a little bit of time to charge up. Taking out enemies from a distance will be your best option.
The Komodo-4FR Linear Fusion Rifle deals solar damage and can come with these perks:
- Precision Frame – Fires a long-range precision energy bolt, the recoil pattern is more predictably vertical.
- Polygonal Firing – Barrel optimized for reduction of recoil, leading to increased stability.
- Accelerated Coils – Faster charge time, at the cost of decreased impact damage.
- No Distractions – Reduces flinch after aiming for a short period.
- Eye of the Storm – Weapon becomes more accurate and boosts handling the lower your health is.
- Moving Target – Moving while aiming down sights increases movement speed and target acquisition.
- Box Breathing – Aiming for a short period without firing gives you bonus range and precision damage, Resets after firing or exiting zoom.
The Komodo-4FR will be an amazing addition to your already stocked arsenal. Check out our Destiny 2 archives for even more guides.