A Legendary weapon that once wreaked havoc in the original Destiny has finally made its way to Destiny 2. The Hung Jury Scout Rifle is back and better than ever with these perks. This guide will tell you the recommended perks that make up the Hung Jury god roll in Destiny 2.
Hung Jury God Roll
One particular weapon that was a must have in the original Destiny was the Hung Jury. It was known for being formidable in PvE and PvP. Of course, Guardians still wanted certain perks that made Hung Jury the best it could be.
The only way to get Hung Jury is to complete the Nightfall while it is the weekly weapon. Check our Nightfall rotation guide for details. It may take several completions to get the perks you want. Below you will find the recommended perks that make up the god roll.
Perk Slot 1
Several different barrels could drop in the first perk slot, but you are only looking for one in particular.
- Fluted Barrel: +5 Stability and +15 Handling
Perk Slot 2
Just like the first perk slot. Only perk will stand out for the Hung Jury. Increase in Stability is a must.
- Tactical Mag: +5 Stability, +10 Reload Speed, and +10 Magazine
Perk Slot 3
The third perk slot is where things open up a little as far as choices for perks. Either of these perks will be great to have.
- Subsistence: Defeating targets partially reloads the magazine from reserves.
- Rapid Hit: Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed.
Perk Slot 4
The last perk you are looking will determine what mod you will want to have in your Hung Jury.
- Explosive Payload: Projectiles create an area-of-effect detonation on impact
- One For All: Hitting three separate targets increases damage for a moderate duration
- Firefly: Precision kills with this weapon increase reload speed and cause the target to explode, dealing Solar damage to nearby enemies
The perks listed about will be good for both PvE and PvP. I highly suspect that Hung Jury will be the Scout Rifle of choice for many PvP players. Guardians may even find it useful in Trials of Osiris. Thanks to light,gg for providing all the perks available that Hung Jury can come with. Stay tuned to Guide Stash and our Destiny 2 archives for more guides and news.