The Party Hard triumph is the only thing standing between you and the Arbalest in Destiny 2. If you want to get your hands on this Exotic linear fusion rifle, you’ll need to complete a few Revelry triumphs.
How to Complete the Party Hard Triumph
The Party Hard Triumph in Destiny 2 tasks you with completing seven Revelry triumphs. The Revelry is a limited-time event that takes place from April 16 to May 7. During this event, Eva Levante returns to the Tower to help players celebrate all things spring. She doesn’t just offer bounties and a new Exotic, she’s also brought with her the Reveler’s Tonic and Revelric Light.
Reveler’s Tonic is an inventory item that can be used to boost the recharge rate of your melee, class ability, or grenade. Revelric Light is a game-wide buff that offers a chance to spawn more Orbs of Light on precision kills. The reason these two are important is that most of the Revelry triumphs require you to make Orbs of Light using these buffs.
The only step that stands between you and the Arbalest Exotic linear fusion rifle is picking what seven triumphs you want to complete. Of all the Revelry triumphs available, it’s a good idea to focus on the ones that will be the easiest to finish. Unfortunately, there are only eleven triumphs in the event, so it doesn’t give you a lot of wiggle room to pick.
Revelry Triumph List
- Party Harder: Complete all Revelry 2019 Triumphs
- Party Hard: Complete any seven Revelry 2019 Triumphs
- Spring Cleaning: Clear simulation branches in the Verdant Forest
- Verdant Light: Competitive: During the Revelry 2019, generate Orbs of Light in the Crucible or Gambit while affected by Revelric Light
- Verdant Light: Cooperative: During the Revelry 2019, generate Orbs of Light in strikes or raids while affected by Revelric Light
- Verdant Light: Events: During the Revelry 2019, generate Orbs of Light in the Verdant Forest or in any Black Armory forge while affected by Revelric Light
- Spring Hunt: During the Revelry 2019, defeat three bosses in one run of the Verdant Forest
- Budding Fashion: During the Revelry 2019, defeat bosses in the Verdant Forest while wearing at least four pieces of the Inaugural Revelry armor set
- Super Celebratory: During the Revelry 2019, defeat enemies using Super abilities in any activity
- Fireworks!: During the Revelry 2019, land grenade final blows in the Crucible, Gambit, or strikes
- Melee Mayhem: During the Revelry 2019, land melee final blows on enemies in the Verdant Forest, and Black Armory forge, or in raids
- A Bountiful Spring: Complete bounties for Eva Levante during the Revelry, daily and weekly bounties count
Out of all these triumphs, the most difficult and time-consuming is Verdant Light: Competitive and A Bountiful Spring. These require you to get kills in the Crucible and complete 50 bounties.
Completing the Party Hard triumph in Destiny 2 shouldn’t be too challenging for players. All you will need is a little bit of time to farm up some kills. With the seven Revelry triumphs complete, you can return to Eva Levante to purchase the Arbalest Exotic linear fusion rifle for 300 Reveler’s Essence and enjoy the shield-breaking perks!