Here are the recommended PvE and PvP god roll perks for the Gallant Charge in Destiny 2.
Gallant Charge is a Fusion Rifle in Destiny 2 Season of Dawn. You can get this weapon with relatively little effort. The god roll, however, will take some time to obtain unless you’re beyond lucky. This guide will tell you what the Gallant Charge god roll is in Destiny 2 for PvP and PvE.
Gallant Charge God Roll
Fusion Rifles in Destiny 2 are one weapon that I actually enjoy using, mainly because the sound they make when you charge one up is pretty satisfying. Not the best reason, but I’m sticking with it. Fusion Rifles are a great middle of the road weapon to help take down multiple enemies quickly or smoke an opposing player in PvP. The Gallant Charge is one Fusion Rifle you will want to have at the ready. Obtaining Gallant Charge is simple; head to the obelisk on Mercury or the Tower if you have it unlocked. Grab the Timelost weapon quest associated with the weapon and you will be given a random objective to complete. After completing the goal, you will be rewarded with a random roll for Gallant Charge.
Should you prefer PvE activities, be on the lookout for rolls that include the perks below:
- Chambered Compensator, Hammer-Forged Rifling, Polygonal Rifling, Smallbore, or Fluted Barrel.
- Liquid Coils or Enhanced Battery.
- Demolitionist, Auto-Loading Holster, or Grave Robber.
- Swashbuckler, Lead From Gold, or Multikill Clip.
If you spend more time in the Crucible you will want theses recommended PvP perks:
- Chambered Compensator, Hammer-Forged Rifling, Polygonal Rifling, Smallbore, Extended Barrel, or Full Bore.
- Liquid Coils, Particle Repeater, or Projection Fuse.
- Demolitionist, Auto-Loading Holster, or Hip-Fire Grip.
- Swashbuckler, Rangefinder, Tap The Trigger.
With your Gallant Charge god roll Fusion Rifle you will be able to get out of any situation you find yourself in. Okay, maybe not, but take a look at our Destiny 2 archives for even more guides like the Line in the Sand god roll.