Destiny 2 is filled with weapons for Guardians to obtain. One weapon Guardians who enjoy the Crucible should chase after is the Legendary Kinetic Shotgun, Blasphemer. With the right perks the Blasphemer rivals other preferred shotguns. This guide will tell you the recommended perks that make up the Blasphemer god roll.
Blasphemer God Roll – PvE
Shotguns in Destiny 2 are great for all kinds of situations. Some of my favorite weapons in Destiny have been shotguns. Blasphemer falls in that category and is available fairly easy for Guardians to get. All you have to do is participate in Altar of Sorrows on the Moon, on the day the weapon can be obtained. Below you will find the recommended PvE perks.
PvE Perk Slot 1
The first perk slot is all about increasing your range. It will be your main focus all throughout each slot.
- Corkscrew Rifling: +5 Range, +5 Stability, and +5 Handling
- Fluted Barrel: +5 Stability and +15 Handling
- Smallbore: +7 Range and +7 Stability
PvE Perk Slot 2
Any three of these Magazine types will be great to have in the second slot.
- Assault Mag: +15 Stability and +10 Rounds per Minute
- Appended Mag: +20 Magazine
- Tactical Mag: +5 Stability, +10 Reload Speed, +10 Magazine
PvE Perk Slot 3
With a slew of perks that may come with Blasphemer, you are only looking for either of these.
- Fourth Time’s A Charm: Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine
- Surplus: Increases handling, reload speed, and stability for each fully charged ability
PvE Perk Slot 4
Just like perk slot 3, you are only looking for one of these two perks.
- Rampage: Kills with this weapon temporarily grant increased damage. Stacks 3x
- Swashbuckler: This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kills with this weapon
Blasphemer God Roll – PvP
Besides Hand Cannons, Shotguns are a staple in the Crucible and for any PvP event for that matter. With every Shotgun you want to focus on Range. The recommended PvP perks will be slightly similar to the PvE. You will definitely want these perks listed below for PVP.
PvP Perk Slot 1
Range is key, yes, but I’m not a fan of subtracting from one category to benefit another. Hammer-Forged Rifling for me.
- Full Bore: +15 Range, -10 Stability, and -5 Handling
- Hammer-Forged Rifling: +10 Range
PvP Perk Slot 2
Range is your focus in perk slot two and only perk really stands out here.
- Accurized Rounds: +10 Range
PvP Perk Slot 3
Two perks stand out in the perk slot three and I like either of them for PvP.
- Fourth Time’s The Charm: Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine
- Quickdraw: This weapon can be drawn unbelievably fast.
PvP Perk Slot 4
The recommended PvP perks will mirror the PvE perks and they are the ones you will be looking for.
- Opening Shot: Improved Accuracy and Range on the opening shot of an attack
Be sure to check out the Altar of Sorrows rotation schedule to find out when you get your hands on Blasphemer. Thanks to light.gg for providing all the perks available to get and be sure to check out the Destiny 2 archives for even more guides and news.