Find out what you need to do to seduce this tough Nomad in Cyberpunk 2077.
Players can pursue romantic relationships with several characters in Cyberpunk 2077. Panam Palmer is one of the potential partners players meet during the main story. Seducing Panam requires making the right moves during several main and side jobs in her questline. This article will explain how to romance Panam and win her over while keeping spoilers to a minimum.
Before you set out to romance Panam, it is important to note that she is only interested in male companions. You must be playing as a male V with a male body type in order to romance Panam. Those who are playing as a female V unfortunately cannot pursue a romantic relationship with Panam, though they can still complete her side quests. Female V can romance Judy Alvarez, however.
How to Romance Panam Palmer
To romance Panam in Cyberpunk 2077, you will need to make certain dialogue choices throughout her questline. For the most part, you will want to choose dialogue that sides with Panam or that is supportive of her in general. Being friendly and flirtatious is a good rule to follow if you hope to take your relationship further. You will also want to pick options that allow you to spend more time with her whenever possible.
Below is a list of the main jobs and side jobs that contain certain objectives for romancing Panam, along with what you need to say or do to successfully seduce her in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Agree to help Panam ambush Nash’s hideout by saying “Ok. So where’s this hideout?”
- Later at the bar, choose to drink with Panam.
- Offer to share a room with her by saying “Maybe we just get one room?” and “Not exactly what I meant.”
Life During Wartime
- Convince Panam to stay in the car. After saving Mitch, ask Panam to help you pursue Hellman.
- When talking with Saul, be sure to defend Panam by picking the timed dialogue, “It really wasn’t Panam’s fault.”
Riders on the Storm
- Tell Panam “We’re chooms, that’s why.”
- Agree to ride along with Panam when she offers.
- When on the couch talking with Panam and Saul during the sandstorm, defend Panam by saying “Shitty idea, Panam is right.”
- Convince Panam to take her shoes off.
- Choose to touch Panam by picking a dialogue option with the hand symbol. Either “Touch Panam’s thigh” or “You choose” should work here.
With a Little Help From My Friends
- During this side job, you must avoid revealing Panam’s plan to Saul. Spilling the beans will ruin your chance at romance later.
- Choose to touch Panam’s hand and say, “Next time, try following that impulse.”
- Later when sitting around the campfire, select the option with the hand symbol to scooch closer to Panam.
Queen of the Highway
This is the side job where players can romance Panam and engage in a sex scene. To ensure this happens, you must choose to let Panam touch you when given the opportunity. Look for the dialogue option with the lips next to it.
After you have successfully seduced Panam, you will have one last chance to kiss her at the end of the quest. Completing Panam’s storyline grants the Life of the Road achievement and has implications for one of the possible story endings. Be sure to check out our other Cyberpunk 2077 coverage for more tips and walkthroughs.