In Cyberpunk 2077, V can pursue a romantic relationship with several characters encountered throughout the main story. One such character is Judy Alvarez, a skilled braindance technician and member of the Mox. We’ve outlined what you need to know to successfully romance Judy and pursue a long-term relationship with her in Cyberpunk 2077.
Before you attempt to romance Judy, one crucial detail that you should know is that she is only interested in female companions. This means you must be playing as V with a female voice and body type to romance Judy. Those playing male V characters can try their hand at romancing Panam Palmer instead.
How to Romance Judy Alvarez
To successfully romance Judy in Cyberpunk 2077, players must select the correct dialogue responses during certain side jobs in Judy’s questline. Be sure to accept whenever Judy calls to ask you for help. Refusing her requests can prevent you from finishing the rest of her side jobs, including the one with her romance scene. While on a job with Judy, try to be supportive, amicable, and flirty when appropriate.
After completing all of the main jobs involving Judy, your next task is to complete a set of five side jobs with her that have to do with seeking revenge for Evelyn. The five side jobs are Both Sides, Now, Ex-Factor, Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution, Pisces, and Pyramid Song.
Judy’s questline kicks off with the side job Both Sides, Now, which becomes available following the completion of the main job Double Life. Judy’s first two side jobs do not have any specific dialogue choices. It’s not until you reach the side job Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution where your interactions and responses impact your chance for romance. Say the right things during the following quests and you will enjoy a romantic scene with Judy at the end of Pyramid Song. Romancing Judy also seems to be a requirement for getting Judy’s MaxTac uniform.
Below are the side jobs that contain specific dialogue requirements for romancing Judy in Cyberpunk 2077.
Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution
Wait for a text from Judy following the completion of Ex-Factor. Then, skip ahead several hours and she will call you to meet at her apartment.
- Say “You can count on me” when talking with Judy and her friends.
- Decline Judy’s offer to pay your fees.
Reply to Judy’s text message following the completion of Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution, then wait for another call.
- While in Hiromi’s office, select the following dialogue:
- Let’s do this.
- Who’re the other two?
- Do my best, jack ’em out.
- Hold on. Think you’ve gone too far!
- [Draw Weapon] Let’s cut to the quick. (Eliminate the Tyger Claws and speak with Maiko).
- You tried to cheat us all! (Defeat Maiko).
- Do not accept Maiko’s payment. Doing so will prevent you from romancing Judy in the following quest.
Wait about a week for another call from Judy following the events of the Pisces side job. Only the dialogue options required for romancing Judy are listed below.
- Agree to meet with Judy when she calls following Pisces by saying Count me in.
- While speaking with Judy at the dam, agree to go diving by selecting [Stand] Hell yeah, I’m in!
At this point, you can play through the quest how you wish. Later, you will come ashore with Judy. She will ask if you two should spend the night in the cottage.
- Accept Judy’s invitation to stay the night in the cottage by selecting [Stand] Why Not.
- When you overhear Judy’s thoughts while in the bathroom, knock on the door and ask if she said something.
- Open the door and select the following:
- [Sit] We’re still synced
- [Touch] It is ours.
At this point, V will get hot and heavy with Judy and the next morning you will find her sitting out on the dock. Sit beside Judy for a chat. When she asks what last night meant to you, tell her it’s “the beginning of something amazing.” This is a necessary step if you wish to maintain your budding relationship with Judy long-term and have her appear in one of the game endings.
Be sure to check out our other Cyberpunk 2077 coverage for more tips and walkthroughs.