Cyberpunk 2077 players who have completed the Pyramid Song side job may recall Judy mentioning a MaxTac uniform that she won in a bet. Judy keeps this uniform in a box on the shelf. Prior to a recent update, players could merely find the uniform in Judy’s apartment, but could not acquire it for themselves (at least not without mods).
Now, thanks to the release of Patch 1.3, V can obtain Judy’s MaxTac uniform freely without the use of console commands, provided a few requirements are met. Below, we’ll explain what you need to do to get Judy’s MaxTac uniform from her apartment in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Get Judy’s MaxTac Uniform
- Make sure your game is up to date. You need to have Patch 1.3 installed to obtain Judy’s MaxTac uniform.
- Successfully romance Judy at the end of Pyramid Song. It seems that the MaxTac uniform may only be available to those who have romanced Judy at the end of the Pyramid Song side job. This means the outfit is exclusively available to female V characters, per Judy’s sexual orientation.
- Visit Judy’s apartment. Following the completion of Pyramid Song, Judy will grant V access to her apartment. She lives in the Kabuki sub-district of Watson; Charter St. is the closest fast travel point.
- Go to Judy’s room and find a storage container on the shelf. Access the contents of the container and you should find the MaxTac outfit inside.
Here is what you’ll find in the clothing crate:
- MaxTac tactical helmet with multifunction infovisor
- Heavy-duty MaxTac cargo pants
- MaxTac multilayered armor-weave jacket
Unfortunately, those playing as male V will most likely not find the uniform box in her apartment. However, there also seems to be no legendary version of this outfit. Epic rarity is the highest rarity her uniform comes in.
Be sure to check out our other Cyberpunk 2077 coverage for more walkthroughs and tips, including how to romance Judy.